18 March 2007

A little bummed.

Andrew just yelled at me from the shower as I was mid-bowl-of-cereal. "Laura!!! I need you!!"
This usually means he forgot a towel or couldn't bring himself to stick his arm out of the shower to close the bathroom door. I was nice and went to the bathroom door, and asked him what he needed. Well, you know when they begin with "Promise not to make fun of me?" it's going to be good. I said, "No." How can I make a promise I probably can't keep??
Turns out it was just something invisible on his ear. Sigh. Not nearly as exciting as I had anticipated, and I had to schlepp my bowl of cereal with me to the bathroom. I mean, we're talking about Lucky Charms here.
Reminder for me to write about tomorrow: Nickelodeon, Pizza In, Pizza Out, Buckwheat and the toilet paper.

No comments: