31 March 2007

Sautrday Fun.

Well, we drove around all morning and it was pretty much a bust. We went to look at a dining room table. Not so nice. We went to a couple of yard sales. Terrifying. We drove up around the new neighborhood to see how far the walk is to Constitution Park. It's a nice walk, and there is a big playground and a pool and stuff. We went to Big Lots, which is pretty much the best place in the world, and about a mile from the house.
Then we went to Dairy Queen and I had a waffle cone and Andrew had a Coke float. It was very nice. We also drove under the Clarysville bridge to see what's on the other side. Nice neighborhood.
Now Andrew is playing Fight Night and I'm just killing a little time. Tonight is movie night, I think. Erin Brokovich and Something's Gotta Give. Woop!
Tomorrow....no plans. Just church.
I feel huge. I feel like I gain about an inch a day in my waist. I wonder when she'll be here.
I am going to take a little nap, I think.

No comments: