26 March 2007

My menu already changed.

I am so bad at this menu thing. Jesse came by last night and asked us to come over for dinner, since they had a ton of leftovers from Lynn's scrapbooking thing over the weekend. So we went, and it was really nice to visit. So, since I forgot to buy lunchmeat, I'm scrapping the Memphis BBQ from the menu and using that for lunches, and moving Sunday and Monday to Monday and Tuesday.
It's going to be a long day. We have an LDS tonight for Andrew's Leadership class. An LDS is something that the GOLD Program does. Andrew and I both had the opportunity to work for GOLD when we were undergrads, and we really enjoyed it; it's a Leadership living program within one of the residence halls on campus. Each student is required to attend a weekly Leadership Development Series, and they eventually graduate from the program, depending on who their leader is that year. Andrew was a great leader when he was an RA in Frost, and I had the chance to lead for a short semester during that fateful trial run the first semester in Cumberland Hall. Ack.
So, because Andrew is in a Leadership class in his MBA program, part of their program this semester is to host a leadership event. But their event is on May 4th, and there is a chance he'll miss the conference altogether. So he's leading an LDS program tonight to make sure that he's coordinated a program just in case Miss Lucy is late and decides Daddy shouldn't go to the conference.
I'm going to go over to campus soon and print up a bunch of stuff for tonight, and maybe find Suzzy for lunch. I don't know if she's back from her Idealist Conference yet...her niece misses her!
I have a lot of other small things to do today. I need to run to the PO, drop off some bills, run to the grocery store, finish Andrew's FAFSA and talk to Financial Aid.
I'm glad I'm so busy today. Otherwise I'd sit her and wait for Jim to call all day, and I'd be one hot mess.
Oh, EXCELLENT news. Fort Hill High School is performing "Oklahoma!" this weekend. Date night, here we come! I am very excited about this. I love high school plays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lunch was wonderful, and my niece is getting more beautiful every day! can't wait til our date this weekend!