13 March 2007

Whew.

I just got back from a 3 mile walk. It was very nice. I went to the library and got 4 books, I secured a storage unit down by 7-11, I went to the PO, and I stopped at Gianni's for lunch. That hill is a killer, but it's nice to feel what little burn I can still feel, being this pregnant. And the baby loves the exercise. She gets very wiggly and excited over it all.
Let's see...this past weekend was really nice. Mom and Nina hosted a beautiful shower, and everyone was so generous and giving to our little Lucy. It was so nice being around all of the women who make such a difference in my life!
Andrew and I met with Rick and Celeste about Lucy's baptism. I think we're going to do it in June, hopefully the same weekend of Josiah's party. We asked Lisa and Michael to be Lucy's godparents this weekend, and they were thrilled. I know they'll be wonderful. (Ack, I need to call Good Shepherd and get this baptism scheduled. I'm going to do that right now. Line's busy. Well, I de-registered from Our Lady of Mount Carmel, so that's a step in the right direction.
In that case, I'm going to be really proactive and get Dr. Menchavez settled as her pediatrician. I am such an on-the-ball momma.
Ok, well, Zeita was not in. I left a message. Good enough. I feel like a very responsible parent at the moment.
Andrew had his dentist appointment this morning. He has one wisdom tooth that needs to be pulled. That is going to be done at the very beginning of next month. I'm glad we're getting all of these things out of the way before B-Day; it'll make the event much more relaxing!
I get to move a bunch of stuff to storage this week! I am so excited. We have so much stuff and just not enough space! It will be really nice to get some stuff out of here and get this place a little more open and cleaned out. I need more space if we're going to move a munchkin in here!

No comments: