27 March 2007

Addendum

I have more to say.

One, I would like to discuss Aunt Suzzy, who is such a doll. Aunt Suzzy gave Lucy a beautiful silver necklave last night- it's an "L" for Lucy! I will try to find a picture of it. It's very pretty, and I know Lu will love it very mch. Aunt Suzzy is beyond pumped for Lucy, and some day when Lucy says, "Mommy, were you excited when you found out you were going to have me?" I will say, "Yes, but I think Aunt Suzzy actually died and came back to life when she found out." Suzzy is so excited. We will be picking her up on our way to the hospital, and she's going to wait impatiently for Lucy to be born. I don't know if she's packed her hospital bag yet- I need to ask her about this. I think we'll be able to get her through labor with fruit punch and cookies.

TWO, now listen up people. I am about to discuss my pet peeves.

  • Local commercials. Ack.
  • People who exclaim excitedly, "Guess who I saw!?!?" and proceed to discuss a celebrity sighthing WHILE THEY WERE ON VACATION IN A SUNNY LOCATION. Sigh. Ok, celebrity sightings of any variety bore me to death. I absolutely can't handle hearing the details about when you met so and so from a canceled reality TV show and he was so nice and you got a picture. Please. My only exception would be seeing the Pope at Country Club Mall. THIS is worth discussing. I dont know...maybe it's my upbringing. People are people, regardless of their occupations.
  • People who litter. This is pure laziness. If you're going to be an ugly sloth, stay inside. Nobody wants to pick up after you.
  • People who laugh to be polite. If I'm not funny, just don't laugh. Believe me, I'll do the same for you.
  • People who put their children on the phone, even though they can't talk/are too shy/have no idea who you are. The same goes for dogs and drunk friends.
  • Oh, yes. People who call you when they're drunk. Especially people who don't call when they're sober.
  • People who just can't "let it go." This goes for questions they think they have the answer to, friendships and relationships that are better off done and other various dead horses you just don't need to beat.

Well I must say, I feel much, much better. I am off to finish my email to Grandma Susie. She never litters.

No comments: