09 March 2007

Suzzy reads my blog.

Ha, Andrew was wrong. I have at least three people reading my blog these days.
Andrew will be here today! It's been a very busy week. Today is payday, so bills are all paid, and we got out tax refund this morning! Woo!! What we need to do is put the entire thing toward paying off debt. We're doing really good. However, I think we need to wait til the end of the weekend to see what we still need to buy for Miss Thang, and then put the difference toward debt. I think we'll need to buy the carseat and the jogger. This leaves me with a huge dilemma. See, the jogger isn't really museum/mall/crowd friendly. But I really want it for working out, since the terrain in Frostburg is less that adequate for Graco's sweet designs. However, the carseat is going to be about $150. Well, a travel system is the same price, and it's got a smaller stroller with it. I don't know how well Andrew will respond to my plea for two strollers, but there's no point in buying a car seat when you can buy a car seat and a matching stroller for the same price. Hm. I am going to have to butter him up really good...his biggest concern is going to be storing them, but the Graco would probably just stay in the trunk of the car permanently, for the mall and other outings, and we'd be using the jogger around the nrighborhood, so I'd keep it in the garage. I hope he reads this today and realizes how sensible I am.
I am going to go upstairs and take a little shower. I do love my showers. Andrew will be here in less than 12 hours!!! Ahh!!! I love him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI- Kandi reads the blog too :). From what I've heard, the stroller/car seat combos where the car seat hooks into the stroller is the greatest thing ever... My friend loves hers.

Anonymous said...

So I downloaded Google Desktop and your blog entry popped up on my sidebar! Along with The Bottom Line blog.

I got your IM the other day - hopefully we can figure out a time to hang out this week! I don't know what my schedule is going to be like this week, with my crazy job. And then after this week, I'm going to FLORIDA FOR SPRING BREAK WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

I can't wait to see you three! Lucy's pictures are awesome.

Laura :)

Anonymous said...

So, can I just write a note to you and somehow you will be able to read it???? I tried writing comments before but just "didn't get how to do it"!
Love your blog!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

My Little Cobbler,

I love having a title role.


Can we snuggle soon?

Andrew said you have pink things to the ceiling. I'm still excited about the pink chucks. Lucy and I will match and be very badass in our pink tutus and chucks. *sigh* Is she finished baking yet?


Loooooooooove,
Your Little Kiwi.