04 March 2007

Colonial Craziness!

Our trip to Williamsburg begins with 3 very excited little boys.

This is them one hour later.

I took this because the word "Backlick" is too good to pass up.


Two hours into the trip.


FBI Field Office somewhere on 95.


Paul napping.


Some guy had his dogs painted on his tailgate. It was worth documenting.


We made it!

The Great Wolf Lodge. It's really, really big.


Paul and I in the waterpark, waiting for check-in.
And, yes, I am 8 months pregnant and looking fabulous. (The camera adds ten pounds, by the way)

John and Brendan getting off the waterslide.

Paul in the wave pool.

Brendan was having so much fun- this picture just cracks me up.


IHOP- The food made everyone but Paul more tired. The syrup went straight to his bloodstream, and he's back at the pool as I type this, trying to kill some energy before bed.


Brendan and I at dinner, waiting for our food!
All is all, it's been a very good trip so far! We're having a lot of fun. Tomorrow is the educational day. I'm going to skip the first half of the day to rest up a little, since I'm pretty pooped and sore today, but I can't wait to see some of Yorktown tomorrow afternoon! The boys have been great little travelers, and are having lots of fun. I think we'll probably end up at IHOP again tomorrow night- you can never go wrong with pancakes, and this family could live on nothing but. Ugh. I am exhausted. I'm going now, but I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks great! wish i could have came with you!

Miss you, Love you,

Andrew