05 May 2007

Another Saturday.

We're supposed to be going car shopping today. I hate car shopping. I am afraid I'm going to pick something bad like I did before. I want nothing to do with this mess.
We had the Leadership Conference yesterday- Andrew looked very handsome and gave a great presentation. The man is a master at public speaking. Then we went out to the mall and saw Spiderman 3. Woo! It was very good. We came home and took a long walk down the hill. We stopped in at Adoration, and then we went to Gianni's for pizza. I promptly felt good and sick, and didn't eat any, which would explain my hunger now...then we came up the hill and I had lots of contractions, so I cleaned the house and packedmy bags to be on the safe side. And here I am, feeling just fine.
Now you're updated. I have nothing useful to say, and I'm cranky because I got my hopes up and I'm still in this apartment and not at the hospital. More later.

3 comments:

Kandi said...

Maybe you'll have her tomorrow on my Mom's birthday!

Anonymous said...

Well, now I don't know about one of those pictures in your blog. And you know which one, too! You'd better not do that around your sweet little Lucy!!
Tomorrow will be the day, 5-6-07, so just have patience.
Happy Birthday to Kandi's Mom tomorrow, too!
Hope the car situation is going to work out o.k.
Love you,
Grandma Susie

Anonymous said...

Life sucks when you're too pregnant! I was 8 days late - I hope you aren't! But you're beautiful, and I was sweaty and grouchy. That's the big difference between our pregnancies, I think.