26 May 2007

Lazy Saturday

Well, Lucy let us sleep until almost 7:30 this morning! The day always goes so slow when you get up at the crack of dawn. She's had a very awake day, with the exception of our trip to the mall and WalMart, so she's napping on my chest as I type this.
Oh my goodness, she is just so sweet and cuddly. We gave her a bath this morning, so she smells like a sweet little baby. She's just so warm and cozy and cute. She's starting to do the Hungry Wiggle, so I don't know how much I'll be able to type, but we will see.
We're going home next weekend! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Andrew has a three day work week, and then he's off on Friday, so we're going to rent a larger car on Friday morning and drive to Mom's. We'll be there til Saturday afternoon, and then Lucy is going to come to Aunt Em's birthday party with us on Saturday night. We'll be staying with Andrew's parents on Saturday night, and then we'll be going to Josiah's 1st birthday party on Sunday afternoon. Whew! It's Lu's first trip home, so I'm really excited. And we get to see the new room at home, and we'll be out of Frostburg for an entire weekend! It's our first weekend trip of the summer, with the next being the beach trip for Father's Day.
April and Tim wil be here soon- I was hoping Miss Lucy would wake up and eat before they arrived, so that she's all ready to visit by the time they're here, but it looks like she's going for a record nap. I think I'm going to lie down for a few minutes myself.

1 comment:

April said...

Andrew is a dork.