30 May 2007

Busy Birthday!

Today is my birthday! Woop woop! We have a busy day today, but that's okay because Lucy-Girl slept very well last night. She was up three times, but she ate very fast and passed out immediately afterward each time. She didn't even cry! Such a good girl.
Today Lucy-Bug and I are going to meet Andrew at the guard shack, and then the three of us are driving to Springfield to look at an old farmhouse that's in foreclosure. Andrew saw it last night and liked it, so it's my turn to fall in love, and hopefully we'll be able to make an offer. For the price, we could buy two of them. It's on 1.6 acres, and Andrew said I can buy a sheep if we buy the place. He doesn't know that I'm going for a sheep and a dog. Ha.
Tonight the three of us are going out to dinner at the Crabby Pig, and then we're going to go for a walk on the Canal. And then I'm going to make Andrew rent a girly movie and watch it with me. I'm the birthday girl. I can do that.
Today is our deadline for Long and Foster to give back the money. I will check the PO Box in an hour and update on this mess later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laura-Loo!!! I tried calling but you didn't want to answer my phone call.....Your old now.....haha next one is 25 and then what!?!?!?! Oh yeah......lookin forward to 30 next!!!
haha Happy Birthday! I love ya!!!

Kandi said...

Sounds like you guys have a nice night planned out. Enjoy yourselves!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!
I am going to see if I can post this comment via the "anonymous" thingy. Last time I tried it didn't work.
Love you,
Grandma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.