03 May 2007

My Baby Loves Me Just The Way That I Am

That's right...Turkey Lips is here for the duration. Why waste a perfectly good uterus?
Dr. W says I'm a fingertip dilated, 50% effaced and ready to go. Unfortunately, our little sweetie is still wrapping things up in there, and may never come out...
I am going to take a bath to convince her that there is plenty of fluid on the outside too. I was going to clean the house, but...why waste perfectly good energy? It was much more appealing this morning when I thought something was actually happening. Mom says something will happen tomorrow. I am not as convinced as she is.
Well, I just hope for Lucy's sake that she doesn't keep this kind of timing for the rest of her life. I refuse to raise a child who can't be trusted to show up for work. She'll never keep a job with this kind of schedule.
Anna Lucille, you have three days to straighten up and get your toosh out here. If we have to come in there and get you, you are definitely not going to Disneyworld.
This child had better be even cuter than her 4D ultrasound! If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!
Now I need to go email my husband and reassure him that I will not be ending it all, as my last email may have inferred. The poor guy has enough to worry about without worrying that his wife is going to jump out the window.
Off to the bathtub! Please pray to the Patron Saint of Overwrought Pregnant Women and Large People that I do not get stuck. No one will be home to dislodge me until 4:50. I will keep my cell phone handy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Your dad and I are sending welcome Lucy now vibes your way....do you feel em yet?....

Sounds like she is a stubborn little girl...sounds too like things are done on Lucy Time.

That is okay......you will get to hold her and kiss her soon.

Nina called last night. Your dad and I are so excited for another girl in the family...as you know that is all your dad knows. He is pretty good at relating to little girls too....what a softy. He is incredibly patient and understanding....Lucy is lucky so have such a great grandpa!

Well,....we will be off camping at Salt Creek this weekend to celebrate Meghan's 10th birthday. I just can't believe how my baby has grown. You wouldn't even recognize her! She is tall and has long beautiful hair and blue eyes to die for! We will send pics as soon as we can. She is so excited about celebrating her first double digit birthday. She is turning into such a sweet young girl.

PLEASE, keep us updated.....we miss you and think of you every day!

Love~N~Hugs,
Tammy, Dad
Meghan and Maddy (soon to be Aunties :) !!!