03 May 2007

On an EL Fudge and a Prayer.

Hahahahaha, Andrew just called me to make sure I was ok. He said, "Go to the bedside table, get your prayerbook out, and read it front to back. You need to meditate on each one, and don't do anything until you've done that." Lol, I'm not sure how the Prayer For Unemployment will help me now, but that reminds me that Saint Gerard would probably help my cause...
I'm going to pray to Saint Anthony to return my lost sanity. My waistline too, for that matter. That reminds me that I need to weigh myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pregnant-er you get, the funnier you get.


stop being a turd, miss lucy, and come play with the coolest pseudo-aunt EVER! sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Lucy....oh, Lucy....can you hear us calling you? We have already taken you into our hearts and now we want you on the outside, in our lives, thrilling us with all the cute little things you will be doing. Ah, come on, Lucy! We know it is so very quiet and comfortable where you are, but you will find it is just so much FUN when you are here where everyone can cuddle you and love you.
God bless you, Lucy, and see you soon. I picked May 4 (today) for your birth date, but the hours are a'fly'in by, sweetie pie.
Love you,
Grandma

Kandi said...

Does the lack of a blog today = Lucy's arrival?