17 May 2007

Wrapping up the day

Lucy and her Daddy, napping off the wonderful spaghetti and meatballs from the Twiggs.

Lucy recuperating after a day out with Mama.
Lucy enjoying her Moby Wrap. The kid LOVES this thing, and it's so nice being hands free. I feel like a kangaroo. And look at those forehead wrinkles! Somebody takes after her Grandpa Dick!

This kid cracks me up.

She's such a good sport, cooperating with all of my experiments.

Lucy and Dr. H at our first post-partum check-in. Dr. H is by far one of the best doctors out there, and we have him to thank for a successful delivery!

3 comments:

Kandi said...

Those pictures are adorable! I especially like the one with Lucy and Andrew napping. They look so peaceful.

Jennifer Merkel said...

Oh my..
I miss her! I just want to give her a cuddle and stare at her for a LONG time!!
She so precious.

Unknown said...

Hi! These pictures are so precious. It is so nice to go to your blog and see pictures of "days with Lucy". The pictures make us feel close to you, and so do the blog entries that you write.
What a great invention the computer is!! Though living with computers can sometimes be a "love hate relationship" (yes, I do say "Grrrrr"....sometimes) we both love the instant communications with our family.
Please give Lucy a kiss on the forehead for us, cuddle her for us, and hug one another, too.
Love,
Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dick