03 May 2007

It's a Girl!!!

I want Nina to name her Olivia. I also want to see pictures!!!!! Ack, it's making me crazy. I am very glad that she's so healthy and cute, but I need to see it with my own eyes!! I can't wait for Lucy to meet her cousin!

Ok, in all honesty, I can't wait for Lucy to meet ANYBODY. For the love of Pete...

Today I have a doctor's appointment at 12, and then...there was something this afternoon. Oh, this is not good. I have to do the almighty budget, and maybe nap. I also need to put laundry away. Today is Thursday, which means Andrew has meetings all day and is pretty much unreachable, and he comes home exhausted. But he looked very gorgeous today in pinstripe pants, a white shirt and a very handsome tie. Be still, my heart. Oh, he has class tonight, which means that he'll be flying through looking for food, and I will be watching Wheel and Jeopardy and yelling out the answers while I wait for him to get home.
I spent yesterday doing laundry, which was funny, to say the least. When I got here, the attendant was cleaning, and there was one other woman there, washing her rugs. This was especially entertaining, because she used way too much soap and it was actually coming up out of the floor drains on the other side of the room. It looked like an I love Lucy episode. Highly entertaining. The attendant was beside herself, and the rug lady was pleased as punch to be flooding the place. I just sat in the corner and giggled and tried to relay the scene to Andrew via text message.
Well, I am going to eat some breakfast and consciously try not to be excited about my consistent-since-6:15 abdominal yuckiness. I'm sure it's just AnnaLu reminding me that she's not coming out. Of course, tonight would be typical. Leave it to Miss Thang to make her entrance in the middle of the only 2-hour Grey's Anatomy this year...
Ok, off to find my Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, this blog truly makes my day! I just sit here and giggle to myself and enjoy all the fun news.
We are so excited about "AnnaLu" and her cousin, Miss McMichael, being born in the same year. Jennifer will be a grandma to two darling little girls and the boys are going to have so much fun watching after them as time goes on. It doesn't get much sweeter than that in a family.
God bless you today, as you wait for Miss Lucy to decide to make her entrance.
Love you,
Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Nina, as in your sister? I didn't realize that she was having a baby too! That's so exciting!! They'll be day(s) apart in birth!
-Kandi