29 May 2007

My birthday

is tomorrow, in case you've forgotten.
Last night was awful. Babies are nothing but trouble, I tell you. Lucy was up every hour all night long. That would figure, since she slept great all weekend. Little turkey. She is now lying on the couch happy as a clam, staring at the flowers and yelling about this and that.
We have another weigh-in this morning, in about an hour. I really hope she's gained some weight. I feed her constantly, so she has to be! I am hoping that she will have hit 8 pounds today. That would be the perfect weight for her right now.
Tomorrow is our deadline for Long and Foster to return our earnest money for the house. After that, it's small claims court. I am not in the mood to battle anyone over this small amount of money, but after the way they screwed with us, there's no way we can back down and just let them keep it. It's the principle of the thing. I wish people would just do the right thing in the first place so these sorts of things wouldn't happen.
I need to dress my little angel so that we can get out the door at a reasonable time. We're going to try to swing by a new house today and hopefully get inside. I also need to rent a car for this weekend, which means I need to talk to Andrew and find out if he's working on Thursday afternoon or not.
More later!

1 comment:

Kandi said...

ha ha. My Mom's best friend made her a shirt that says "It's the principle of the thing" because she says it so often :)