06 May 2007

Mr. Nice Guy

Well, still no baby. As if that should surprise anyone. We had a nice day yesterday. We went to Billy Bender and looked at cars, and then we went over to Springfest to see Suzzy. We ran into a million people we knew, and after some cotton candy, we decided to go to the mall to continue walking. We had a very nice time, buying Mother's Day cards, eating at Jerry's, stopping by Orange Julius, laughing at children on leashes and breathing through contractions. We went to Wal-Mart and bought a huge frisbee and some other random items we needed. It was a very nice day. We got Smokin' Aces and Art School Confidential at Blockbuster, and came back here and hid in the apartment for the evening. Mom and the boys have decided to come up this afternoon to wait for baby with us, so we're going to get ready for them today.
I woke up at 7:45 to Andrew staring at me drooling. He does that a lot. He claims I look beautiful when I sleep, but I think I just look like a ten and a half month pregnant woman, drooling all over the place. I don't see the beauty.
I will post more later- maybe some pics of the boys and the giant frisbee. I am going to go back to bed and poke at Andrew until he snaps. That is what loving wives do. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i am hoping that giant frisbee is for the boys.....AND SUZZY! i played with that once, with erin i think, i walmart. the walmart worker yelled and us and gave us a very stern look. i'm glad i can legally throw that thing now! it's like a mini space ship! oh my, i'm just too excited!

oh yeah, about that whole baby thing....where's the little one? i think she's just playing hide and seek. maybe if you scream "gotcha!" or "ollie ollie oxen free!" loud enough she'll just run out of your womb. yes, that must be it.

ivan's coming tomorrow, too, and he's very wonderful with tiny people. children and animals sort of suction to him, so the boys will have fun. he's my handsome st. francis.

oh dear, i've taken over your blog with things i wanted to say to you, not the rest of your loyal readers.

call me!

-suzanimal

Anonymous said...

Ahem! As I was reading your post for today that awful picture of you and Andrew was staring me in the face.
We are glad your Mom and "The Boys" are heading up your way today. You are all going to have a very special time together. The family "in waiting"! This is going to be a very special week, we know. Wish so much we could be there when Lucy is born.
We have been so blessed to be there for the births of most of the grandbabies.....but, great-grandbabies, well, that isn't so easy. We are there is spirit and we love you all very much.
God bless you this week.
Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dick