31 May 2007

Thursday Lazies

Lucy and I are staying home all day! We had a busy day yesterday, so we're spending today cleaning up the house, hanging out in our PJ's and waiting for Andrew to get home.
I just want to say a special thank-you to everyone who called, emailed and posted Birthday wishes to me. I am still trying to return calls and catch up with everyone, but I appreciate all of your happy words and birthday love.
We had a wonderful time out last night. We decided to go to Applebee's instead, and had so much fun. Lucy slept right through dinner, which gave Andrew and I time to catch up and be silly together. We always have so much fun, and my little dose of Percoset before dinner made me exceptionally silly. I thought I'd go pain-free for my birthday- it was so nice. My incision is still hurting, and last night it was acting up something fierce. Lucy has a tendency to kick it while she nurses, and usually it's not a big deal, but last night I needed medical intervention!
We had a big, huge dinner and spent about 2 hours just yakking away. Andrew wanted me to blog this: He was sitting across the table from me, and was gazing at me all gooey-eyed and said, "I am completely and totally enamored by you." I mistook his loving face for the "she's so cute and not very smart" face he gives me when I fall for his stupid jokes and I thought he was teasing me, and I said, "Do I have something on my face?" He looked at me like I was mental, and then I realized he was being serious and I just died laughing.
Lucy is having a fit. Back soon.
Okay, just a little diaper issue. Anyway, I am off to email Andrew and discuss this whole house thing. More later!

No comments: