21 October 2008

Always hungry...

Oh my gosh, I just can't get full these days! I'm doing about 3 breakfasts a day. I only type this because I'm on my second bowl of cereal since 7am.
Resting my back has proven much more difficult that I expected. I would be a terrible candidate for bed rest. I spent the morning watching Playhouse Disney with Lucy on my legs - I will be the first to admit that I totally fell asleep while she sat on me, chattering away.

Update: It's now noon. I DID make the bed and my back is a little sore, but a woman needs standards. It's really all Andrew notices when he walks in the house and seeing the bed all made and cozy helps him relax and have a nice evening. He just loves getting into a perfectly made bed, so I decided to sacrifice my back a little.
Now we're eating lunch and Lucy is screaming at her mashed potato smileys. I'm not sure what the offense was, but it was serious. She keeps yelling, "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" I need to go.

No comments: