23 October 2008

Lucy Weasel

I hid that stupid Playdoh box REALLY well, and at 6:50 I heard her in the kitchen screaming for me. She found the box in the very back of the cupboard and hauled it over to her highchair and was demanding I put her in to "cook." So, it's 7am and Lucy is playing with Playdoh.
I think we're all feeling significantly better today. Andrew and I worked on baby names last night. I think we're significantly closer to a name for Baby Girl! However, working with Andrew on any project always gets a little silly. By the end of the "naming session" we were throwing books at each other and the baby's middle name was "Your Mom."

3 comments:

Suzzy said...

"Suzzy You Mom Cooke" has a nice ring to it...just sayin'.

Lisa Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHA I love you guys... You make me happy :) So excited to see you this weekend!

Lisa Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I love you guys. You make me happy :)