27 October 2008

Today has been...

...awful.

Lucy is teething and driving me insane. I've started to gain weight and am getting bummed about that, and I miss Andrew. Not only do I miss him, but I'm extremely jealous that he's off of Daddy-duty for 4 days while I'm here trying to figure out how to stay sane. I must sound really petty, but I'm just really feeling the daily grind of fighting with Lucy over every single little thing. My back is not better, as if if would be after 2 years and a "yeah, that's normal" from Dr. H. By the end of the day I can't really walk, but I seem to be managing. Andrew said it was this bad when I was pregnant with Lucy, but I guess lifting her all day makes it seem a lot work.
I think I'll go to bed soon. At least then I won't lash out at anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Andrew gets back, you should have a little "me" time. Make an appointment with a massage therapist who is certified in prenatal massage, then get a pedicure. You deserve a break! A good mommy is a happy mommy!