08 October 2008

LOL, this kid is too much.

Tonight I made fish and rice for dinner. Lucy was so excited when she saw that we were all eating together. Usually she eats before us because she gets hungry so early. When Daddy sat down she clapped her hands and waited to say grace, which was about the cutest thing ever. Every time she took a bite of her fish she'd say, "Mmmm....chicken!" We kept telling her it was fish, but she couldn't be convinced.
We put her in bed around 8 or so after we made a trip out to the grocery store. She was up there yakking to her babies and doing her thing when she started crying. I came up the stairs to tuck her back in and she was standing there with her arms crossed on the top rail of her crib. Usually I play it silently to let her know I mean business and she's going to sleep. Tonight she smiled very big and said, "Hi MommyMeeMee!" I died. She lives to make us laugh.
Tomorrow she'll be 17 months old! Wow!

No comments: