28 October 2008

So, so proud!

Today I had to go to the dentist. Since Andrew is away, I decided to take Lucy to see if she could handle it. She was such a doll! She sat in a chair and watched, and then they invited her to sit on my lap for the brushing and flossing so that she could "help." She got a special ride in the chair and came away with her own new toothbrush! She was so excited! And, Mama was cavity free! I have to have a filling replaced because my tooth is still really sensitive, but they're going to do that in January just before PJ gets here.
We also had a nice lunch out, just us girls. We're doing dinner tonight with the Twiggs, but I'm not sure where. If Ben is in a good mood, they'll be coming here. If he's cranky and needs to eat fast, we're going to meet them and go out. So, we shall see. In the meantime, I'm going to teach myself more about advance directives, since Blue Cross says this is a good thing to know about.

No comments: