29 October 2008

Halloween Black

I am dyeing my hair right now. I'm doing it today because Andrew's not home and he always tells me my hair stinks, so I'm going to try to get rid of the smell before he gets home. It's going to be very dark brown, almost black. Every time I ask him what color I should do, he says, "Blonde." Mark my words, his next wife will be a blonde. He always seems to forget that by Christmas, my hair is always so dark it looks black. Darker is just better on me. Silly Andrew.
Well, Lucy is up now. I guess I'll entertain her until I have to rinse and then throw her in the tub to play after the moment of truth.

1 comment:

Suzzy said...

i feel i serious pang in my heart every time i dye my hair without you; i hope you feel the same and remember how much i love and miss you!