09 November 2008

18 Months Old!

Lucy is 18-months old today! Wow! Let me see. I'll name 10 things I love about her, instead of typing all night to get to 18.
  • I love that she purses her lips and squints her eyes when her daddy calls her "Pampers," as if she knows she's a big girl and he's picking on her.
  • I love that today in church she pointed to a picture of Lydia and said, "Baby Wydia!" as clear as a bell. Her talking just amazes me; tonight at dinner she pointed out the window and asked, "Who's that?" as if she's always the one who leads the dinnertime conversation.
  • I love the way she says, "cack cack!" when she sees a duck.
  • I love that she likes to stand in front of me with her hands on my belly, waiting for Phoebe to kick her.
  • I love the way she says, "NO May!" when Maple walks past her, just in case she MIGHT have some reason to yell at her.
  • I love that she knows how to cover her ears when she's heard enough. Even if it's just Mama talking.
  • I love the way she pulls her blanket over to me so she can snuggle on Mama and under the blanket, just because it's soft and I'm squishy.
  • I love that she still sneaks naps with me.
  • I love the way she waves with her whole arm and laughs with her whole belly.
  • I love that her baby belly is still fat and her legs are still pudgy.

No comments: