01 November 2008

Mama Is Still Sick. Ew.

Well, Andrew is home and we're LOVING having him back! He brought Lucy a stuffed Road Runner from AZ and she has been hauling him around in her plane. We're trying to teach her to say, "Beep beep!"
We didn't really do much for Halloween. We stopped by our friends Jeff and Katie's and saw their HUGE pumpkins. I'll try ot get pics up today if the laptop wants to cooperate! After that we went out for a nice dinner at Applebee's with Lucy and her whiskers. She loves going out to dinner and is usually a nice dining companion. She went to bed as soon as we got home and TK came by to visit. After that, I fell asleep watching Resident Evil and Andrew...? I have no idea what he did with his evening, but I found him on the couch at midnight and he said I'd been snoring. Whoops.
Today I might try to convince him to drive to Frederick to look at a bed. However, it's a long drive. I'm going to wait for a call from the guy to tell me just how much he wants for it first. But we do need a new bed and we'd like to have that done before Phoebe arrives. Preferably before the holidays, so that we can get the bed that's downstairs UPSTAIRS for guests. Of course, then we have a futon with no home. Hmm...Well maybe we could keep it up there too.

No comments: