03 November 2008

Don't Know What To Do...

It's 5:22am. She wants to get up, but it's way too early. I've tried everything to get her sleeping better. I'm at a total loss. I guess maybe we'll try going without a nap at all today. I can't handle this "let's start getting up at 4am" nonsense. With the baby growing as fast as she is, I'm just pooped. It's sad when I can't stay up past 8:30 because I have to be in bed early enough to make sure I can wake up at 5 with Lucy. :-( I wish there was someone I could call at 5:20 in the morning, but I guess it's always darkest before dawn.

And one of Lucy's new fish is already dead. I suppose we'll be putting him in a plastic bag and taking him to customer service at Walmart for a little "you can't possibly be selling me fish that die in 12 hours" talk. I'm glad a net came with our fish bowl purchase.

6 comments:

Suzzy said...

you can call me on mondays and wednesdays at 5:30am! i have class at 8, and usually have some sort of homework i'm finishing up beforehand. i'd love to wipe te sleepies out of my eyes with you, my love!

Kandi said...

I wake up at 5am for work... you could call me but I probably wouldn't be coherent until at least 7 ;).
A tip for keeping dead fish until you take them back... put them in a baggie and freeze them- cuts back on the smell! I should hope wal-mart has a semi decent return policy on fish- Petsmart (which I know is nowhere near you guys) has a 14 day policy.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the fishy....we went that route once with the same results. Then we turned to guinea pigs. Love the piggys!

Hope Lucy falls into a better sleep pattern. With consistency and flexibility she hopefully will fall back into her routine. So frustrating though.

Well, better go. Gotta get to school.

Love,
Tammy (grandma)

Anonymous said...

Laura, I just want you to know that I feel your pain. Thomas is doing the same thing and I have to fight him tooth and nail to go back to sleep. I don't know what to do either. I may not be preggo right now, but I still feel your pain. I hope you figure out something that works. God bless you!
~Katie (the used to be W one)

Laughter is an instant vacations (Milton Berle) said...

Walmart will exchange your dead fish if it's within 72 hours of purchase. LOL, but it's true.

Laughter is an instant vacations (Milton Berle) said...

Walmart will exchange your dead fish for a live one within 72 hours of purchase. LOL, but it IS true.