05 November 2008

The Election - my final thoughts.

Well, the Age of Enlightenment is upon us. AND the Obama kids get a puppy. All good.

I didn't vote for Obama, but I respect the job he has ahead of him. I'm disturbed that our country would elect a president who has no military experience and very little leadership experience, but he IS a community organizer...or whatever. I suppose people don't really understand how important it is to be led by someone who's fought for liberty until they have no liberty of their own. All in good time.

And in the meantime, the Obama kids get a puppy! Of course, if we're going to spread the wealth, I'd better get my own puppy.
Also, for those of you who assumed the phrase "Don't drink the kool-aid" is a racist term, please click here. Before you call an otherwise educated person a racist, pull your heads out of the herd and do some research. No puppies for you!

2 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

Great blogging today!!
Hey can I trade my puppy for a pony?

Anonymous said...

Amen girlie!!