05 November 2008

Improvement!

Lucy took at 2.5 hour nap yesterday and slept til 5 today, so I'm hopeful that she may eventually turn a corner. I called her pediatrician yesterday, who said that she's still messed up from the WA trip and it can take months to fix time change problems. Couple that with DST and you have a very messed up toddler. I think Molly was more worried about me, however. She told me that I need to find some relief and resources. I probably sounded like a woman on the brink. She told me I need to find some time to take a break. Ha.
When Andrew got home last night, the three of us plus Maple went out for a short walk while our lasagna warmed up. When we got home we had a big lasagna dinner and Andrew put me on the couch with the heating pad while he played with Lucy, cleaned up the house, got her into bed and catered to my whims. I really needed it. After carrying a sleeping Lucy through Walmart while I shopped yesterday at 7am, my my back was not in very good shape. So they built with blocks and read "Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy" several times. She went down without a peep. As soon as she gets her schedule back, we're on to cold-turkey pacifier weaning. Never a dull moment.

No comments: