26 February 2009

3:05am.

Nope, not in labor. I'm in the middle of a giant bedtime battle with Lucy. Super fun. She got up at 12:30, 2 and now this. She's in there yelling, "Mama! Mama! Mama!" Luckily her room is at the very end of the basement hallway and I'm the only one listening to this charade. Not so lucky that I'm incredibly tired and am not going to be able to function on 3 hours of sleep in the morning. Andrew will be here in less than 24 hours. Less than 24 hours. Less than 24 hours. 

I had another reflexology appointment last night. It was wonderful, but no contractions...sigh. Hopefully having Andrew around and my being able to really relax and know that everything is ok will help put me into labor. I really miss him, especially now as I'm just trying to keep it together and stay calm while I deal with Lucy's freaking out. It's just the icing on the cake, you know? I had a really relaxing day yesterday, but it's kind of all undone now, since I'm wide awake at 3 am, listening to my toddler scream over the injustices of having to sleep in her crib. It's so tempting to give in and I'm all alone without anyone to tell me to be strong. She hasn't done this in over a month. I'm assuming she's just picking up on all of my stress and all of the changes about to occur, but that doesn't make it any easier to listen to...I just want to be sleeping right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well?......Hope your not posting is a great sign you might be in labor? Crossing finger, toes and every thing I can wishing you a noncomplicated, smooth, enjoyable labor.

Can't wait to hear.

Tammy :)