17 February 2009

Nesting - It's not for weenies.

Weather.com says it's 40 degrees right now. It's definitely closer to 55. Luce and I went out for pizza and a library run, and when we got home I had the uncontrollable urge to clean my car. It's too pretty to be inside, and BOY does my car look good now! I would assume this is "real nesting," since I don't really have a house to clean at the moment...I also have grand plans to wash my diaper bag, Lucy's stroller padding and all of our little "washable" things around here. OOH, like her carseat cover. That would be divine. I'm also reorganizing the "old" diaper bag and Lucy has been moved up into a shiny new Abbycadabby backpack. She was shrieking in Walmart, so excited over her new "purse." I just don't want to think about who's stuff is who's in the diaper bag, and Lucy doesn't really require more than a sippy and a diaper these days, so she's now responsible for her own stuff. You should have seen her running around with her little purple backpack on her back. She was spinning around and giggling and so proud of her little bag. Sigh. She's getting so big. Backpacks mean big kids and Lucy's going to be 2 in just a few short weeks. :-( I mean, not until May, but that's only 10 weeks away and a year is 52, so it's a very short time. Of course, that means party planning, so all is not lost. And I'll have a tiny baby who needs me. That will help.
Anyway...all I really wanted to say was that I'm fully, officially nesting. My back is KILLING me from all the cleaning, but Mama C will be so proud of the way I used my burst of energy wisely!

No comments: