20 February 2009

You thought YOUR habits were hard to break...

Lucy loves her pacifiers. We've been cracking down a lot more and taking them away whenever she's not sleeping, so she's been a little fractious lately. As you can see, she was so desperate today that she found a plastic mushroom from her play food and substituted as necessary. This is going to be a tough habit to break...



And speaking of loving my mother-in-law, look what Mom C surprised me with today! I was tickled pink when she told me she'd made an appointment from a mani/pedi to prepare me for all of those hospital pictures. So sweet! It was a perfect surprise at the end of a big, fat pregnant week. I had a lovely time and am feeling very princessy! The manicurist asked me, "You want design on toes??" I answered, "Oh no, that's ok!" She replied, "No charge! I do it for your baby! She'll love it!" How sweet is that!? I'll have to show baby the minute she arrives. So, it's been a fabulous Friday. It would be an awesome night to go into labor. (Especially because I've been warned that there will be major walking and various forms of torture if I hit my due date without producing an heir to the C Throne. I love Mom C to pieces, but she's all business when it comes to getting her grandchildren out of their mothers. It would be very kind of Princess C to come out before Grandma springs into action and I have to buy new walking shoes.) Hurry, baby, hurry!

My FABU digits. Love the flowers! Have you ever seen such gorgeous pregnant feet? I must say, I have adorable toes. And imagine how they'll sparkle with my swimwear!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got a mani/pedi! You deserve it. I'm jealous of your big toes. I've always wanted to get nail art, but I'm too cheap! I'll have to do it one of these days.

Lisa Marie said...

LOVE IT! they are so pretty!!!! :) i'm jealous... maybe I'll go get one for my birthday or something! lol

Anonymous said...

It might be even harder when baby #2 uses a paci....Lucy might revert back to being a "baby" when her little sister comes along. It was kinda cute when Meghan would pop in Maddie's paci....even when maddie didn't want it LOL! It will be a transition for Lucy to share her time with you and dad but it is amazing how things work out. It is an adjustment at first though.")

Can't wait to hear.

Did you receive my email? I hadn't heard. I know you are busy and such but wanted to make sure it got to you.

Love,
Tammy

Anonymous said...

P.S.

Meghan LOVES your pedi. When we go to Vegas spring break I am going to get her a pedi too. She has been asking for so long now. Such a girly girl. Maddie wants nothing to do with it. Like night and day I tell ya.

Just thought I would let you know. They really are very pretty toes!!!

Love,
Tammy