15 February 2009

Hitting The Wall

I am so tired and sore and crabby. I am really, really trying to stay positive and nice and happy, but I'm just exhausted and my whole body is filled up with bony baby. I just want to see my sweet baby. I've had a wonderful pregnancy, but I'm so tired and ready to have this over with. I just want to curl up in bed with my girls and smile at my husband over their fuzzy little heads. I'm so, so, so sick of cramps and back pain and speculation and unsolicited advice. Blllllleeeeaaaahhh.

We went to the hospital last night and it was lovely. We hadn't seen it yet, so it was nice to look around and meet some of the nurses. I mean, it looks identical to every other L&D ward in the world, but at least we know where the snacks are now. Andrew thought it was wonderful and is excited. It's really hard to get excited about the hospital after my previous hospital experience, but I suppose it was just fine and I'll be happy enough to be there when the time comes. I'm just OB-shy.

Well, I'm getting a killer headache and I'm going to lie down until Chicken wakes up from her nap. That should be about 3 minutes from now. Sigh. I spent too much time running around!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Hey girl- I'm so sorry you're feeling like crap. But in all honesty- this is a good sign, means you are ready to go soon! I think you're doing great and you and the baby are going to do great, I'm really proud of you!! Hang in there, okay? What happened to Caitlin!?? So sad!! I hope that comes back on the list. But I'll love whats-her-name even if that was her name... ;o)Love you whats-her-name!! so excited to meet you! Love you guys

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh - I remember that feeling of just wanting the baby OUT. Don't beat yourself up for being a bit crabby - you have a good reason! It's so tough at the end of the pregnancy, but don't worry - your sweet one will be here soon. ((hugs))