09 February 2009

Feb 8th - A Day In The Love


He'll try anything once. Or even a few times. Do you know how rare this is in a person? Andrew is hands-down the most adventurous and fun person I know. He's always up for a drive to nowhere, a place he's never been or a food he's never tasted. He never makes up his mind on the first try and that's refreshing. He doesn't care what I serve for dinner, and no matter what it is, he always leans across the table and says, "Thank you. That was delicious." It just melts my grinchy little heart. There are so few people who will go the lengths Andrew will just for experience. I love that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, oh, boy, these lovey dovey posts about Andrew - the love of your life!- could be made into a really good book.
And what, pray tell, is he holding over his mouth in the picture? Is it what it looks like? YUK!! Yes, I think it is.
Andrew really is a fun guy.
Love to all of you!
Grandma Susie