23 February 2009

Dinner & Shopping!

Just got back from dinner and shopping with Mom. We always have so much fun together. We just laugh and laugh and laugh. I hope Lucy can say that about me someday...sigh. We had dinner at Chili's and then we went over to Kohl's and I was able to find some cute stuff for Lucy. We packed all sorts of clothes for our trip down here and she hit a major growth spurt about halfway through and grew out of almost everything we brought! So we found more pants and some more warm shirts. I just can't keep up with this kid!

As for Baby Sister, she's doing just fine and is still on the inside. I'm guessing I have about 8 days to go. Then again, I've never been much of a gambler. I cleaned and organized like a nut this morning, but it really didn't do a whole lot for me. I have an appointment tomorrow, so hopefully we'll see some more progress!

2 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

I had so much fun! I feel so Blest to have daughters that are also my best girlfriends! It is just so nice to have time to do that once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Good luck at your appointment! I'll keep my legs crossed for you. ;)