22 February 2009

Happy Due Date!

Church was a veritable circus this morning. I guess hugely pregnant chicks stay in to worship this close to delivery? It was nothing short of a gawk-fest, but Lucy was a perfect doll! Love that kid.
Yep, today is my due date! Boo-yah! Only 2 more weeks til we meet the little critter! Sigh...maybe this week. I miss Andrew so much; I want to go into labor so that he'll drive down and see me! :-) Otherwise, I'm feeling fine and we're going to head to the mall for a little walking. Ok, a lot of walking. What did I tell you about Mama C and her list of demands?? I'm serious, here! And Andrew is just as bad. He actually told her to call when I start whining so he can yell at me. Niiice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Laura, I feel for you. I personally never met my due date...both your little sisters came early...Meghan 3 days, and Maddie the last time 3.5 weeks early.

I will send happy labor inducing vibes your way....what a trooper!!!

Love Ya,
Tammy

dugmel said...

Don't worry she will be coming out in no time...did you tell her the weather is warmer? *S*
We are thinking of you all and hoping to hear all went perfect!

P.S. I love the picture of Lucy with the mushroom!! Too cute...
Love, Aunt Linnie