19 February 2009

Reflexology.

I am simply stunned by the number of people who actually thought I could predict going into labor last night. Obviously I couldn't, and I didn't. Sigh.
I had a lovely reflexology appointment last night and my "uterine points" are all nice and relaxed and tender. Maybe I didn't flush out enough toxins. I got two or three small cramps our of the deal, but that's about it. :-( I haven't had a good contraction in about 50 hours. Oh well. She can't stay in there forever, right?
Today Lucy and I are going to head to the library for story time, and then we might grab some pancakes at McDonald's. Well, I guess we'd have to do pancakes first. So tempting...I've been craving pancakes like a maniac for the past 4 weeks. I'll be really glad when these cravings settle down enough to let me enjoy just eating whatever's in front of me...
Well, Lucy is up and she definitely doesn't want me using the computer. More later.

No comments: