04 February 2009

Happy Anniversary, Honey!



This will be taking the place of my Feb 4th post, since today is THE day! 3 years! I adore my husband and am so glad that I married him. As I sit here enjoying my contractions, I can't believe we're waiting to welcome our second daughter. Seems like just yesterday we were lying on the sidewalk at 3am, talking about all sorts of silly things. We'd never really even spent any time together yet, but that night two strangers just clicked together into one person and it really and truly was a perfect occasion of fate and God's determination to place us together.
It's been nothing but happiness and laughter since that long night in front of Old Main. Every time I walk over that spot, pushing a stroller or jogging alone, I think, "If only I'd known then..." I wouldn't for one minute believe that my crush on that floppy-haired dreamer would turn into the love of my lifetime. Happy Anniversary, Andrew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lying on the sidewalk at 3am is cold any season in Frostburg. But I cannot argue with you that on that night, I knew I'd marry you.

Happy Anniversary!

Love, Andrew

Anonymous said...

We love these pictures. And we were so happy to be able to be at your beautiful wedding. Beautiful couple; beautiful wedding! We have many fond memories, we want you to know...
God bless you. May you have 70 more anniversaries, each with its special
blessings.
Love you!!
Grandma and Grandpa H.