20 February 2009

For Your Enjoyment

Well, I have to post this. I can't keep it in any longer. I will explain my pictures before you scoll down. It's worth reading the explanation first.
So, at Mom and Dad C's, there is a hot tub. Lucy LOVES the hot tub and for a pregnant girl, it's just wonderful. So we get in the hot tub every day. (Ok, twice a day, but that's not the point here.) There just happen to be about 20 billion swimsuits in the downstairs bathroom, collected from here and there and different people.
A few weeks ago, I drove down from Frostburg for an appointment and got in late. Lisa and Mom C were in the hot tub and I didn't bring a swimsuit with me. I'm told, "Oh, there's a flowery one in the bathroom - just throw that on!" So I did. While the first few moments were a tad shocking, it turns out that this swimsuit is the closest to comfortable I've been in a very long time. So I knew I had to share it with you ALL. Not only am I incredibly willing to put it on, but I'm very happily wearing it daily. There have been so many pregnancies in the C family that it would take a long time to track down the original owner, but this suit is by far the best part of my pregnancy to date.
Since I am due this week, it seems fitting that I celebrate with pastels and large swimsuits. Not ONLY pastels, but a kickin' neck ruffle. I had to use the self-timer since I'm really not sure I could get anyone to help me take pics of this hilarity, but you'll get the gist.


Here is Lucy pointing outside to the hot tub. She waits on this bench everytime we go in. It's terribly cute.


The Suit.

The Suit as it was this morning. (Note Lucy holding her hands behind her back and sticking her tummy out for yet another belly pic. Too cute!)

Andrew had not seen the suit until last weekend. When I strutted out to the hot tub to show it off rather than throw on the cute maternity suit hanging next to it, his face registered about 12 different emotions. His response to my giant belly in the sexy suit? "Oh...babe...wow...that's...really hot. Really."

2 comments:

celesle said...

girl you look good!

Lisa Marie said...

LOL!!! I'm glad you like it ;o) It technically belongs to me- originally it was my neighbors, Peggy,... the one with the 8 kids- you know :) She gave me that one and one other one... it is pretty darn comfortable and nice and large and soft for really uncomfortable late pregnancy days when you just want something loose to hop in the hot tub with- isn't it!? :) I got the same reaction from Michael in that suit.. ha ha ha