09 February 2009

Feb 9th: A Day In The Love


He makes incredibly cute people. I may have hit the genetic jackpot when I married Andrew. He and I look nothing alike, but it turns out we're a dynamic duo, reproductively speaking. I also happen to think that even if I was not her mother, I would think Lucy is one of the cutest children ever to walk the earth. I am so stoked about having this baby if for no other reason than to see what she looks like. 
I also happen to think that Andrew is by far the cutest boy I've ever met. 

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

I totally agree... even if she wasn't my goddaughter, I'd have to say she's one of the cutest children on the planet, without a doubt!!! :o) I'm so pumped to meet #2!!!!!!!! Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I think your two little girls are going to look very much alike. We can't wait to find out if Lucy's baby sister has red hair!! I bet everyone is saying the same thing.
And everyone is waiting for the big event, which could be very soon. Like this coming week-end, do 'ya think?
Love and lots of hugs.
Grandma Susie and of course Grandpa