24 June 2009

All Out of Words.

You can click here to find out what we've been up to for the past week. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support. I'll try to update as much as possible, but for tonight, I don't have a whole lot to say without getting worked up. Grandma will be at home tomorrow and I'm sure she'll be back to reading my blog, so I need to think of something incredibly funny and enlightening to post.
In the meantime, call your grandmas and tell them how sweet they are.

You can also make a list of things you hate, like cucumbers, calories and cancer.



You know what I don't hate? "National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets." Now there's a riveting movie! Just as good as the first one! I can't wait to watch it with Andrew!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry about the bad news. I will keep your family in my prayers.

ANDREW said...

ANDREW HAS SELF-RESPECT. ANDREW WILL NEVER WATCH THAT MOVIE. ANDREW IS ASTONISHED THAT SOMEONE EVEN DECIDED TO MAKE A 2ND "NATIONAL TREASURE" AFTER WATCHING THE ABSURDITY OF THE 1ST!

AHHHH!!!! NATIONAL TREASURE IS HOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIBBBBBLLLLEEEE!