08 June 2009

Vinylly, the perfect home!

When we decided to sell the house, I started thinking of ways to make people want to buy it. Obviously I've brushed up on staging my home, but I needed something that would make people think, "I've totally gotta live here."
Enter vinyl phrases. Now here's something that'll make you feel sentimental!


We stuck this $7 bad boy on the dining room wall last night and it looks AMAZING. With any luck, we'll snag a walkthrough with a person as sappy as myself and they'll be picturing Christmases and birthday parties before they even see the bathroom. That's the idea, anyway. These vinyl phrases are so pretty and they really added that "vinyl something" to the dining room. It takes up a big part of the wall and it just makes you smile when you walk by. Additionally, I've been more patient today. Because dagnabbit, we WILL have these moments to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like that! Too bad we have so much wallpaper!!
Nice touch.
Hope you have a very nice week.
Hugs to each of you.
Grandma Susie