15 June 2009

This is better than...

  • the last bite of a sundae cone
  • going to bed too late and getting the giggles with Andrew (okay, maybe not better than that.)
  • Frozen grapes
  • Selling your house in 36 hours
  • A new ringtone that makes you smile
  • Drinking too much with your friends and still laughing the next morning
  • Puppy breath
  • Sleeping babies
  • Molly's smile
  • Impromptu roses
  • House hunting
  • chocolate cake and a spoon
  • mimosas
  • fun mail like a CD of pictures from Grandma Susie
  • Grandma Susie's "helllooooo!"
  • Making people guess who's pregnant when you hear it from someone else
  • a positive pregnancy test
  • Singing in Church on Easter
  • Holding pinkies with the one you love
  • Smiling over the tops of sleepy heads
  • A pint of ice cream and a big blanket
  • wet grass sticking to your bare feet
  • 10% raises
  • Grilled chicken and veggies
  • An almost-ripe banana




Okay, so maybe it's not as good as all those things, but I'm RUNNING to re-read my copy to get ready for what is bound to be the best movie of the summer!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I started tearing up at the end! I'm going to try to get to the library tomorrow!

Kelsey said...

EEEEEK! I'm SO excited! I hadn't heard they were making it into a movie but it is by FAR my favorite book of all time. I read it a second time while pregnant and on bed rest--bad idea with all those hormones and crazy sad ending, lol.