02 June 2009

Contentedness.

Dinner is made for tonight! I got Chicken Cacciatore in the crockpot before 9:30. Awesome.

We decided Lucy was going to sleep in her own room all night. The absolute best part of the night was when we decided that Molly was going to go to bed at the same time as Lucy. I nursed her at 8:15, popped her paci in and put her in her crib. (In her own room! Sob!) We put Lucy in bed around 8:20 and both girls were out cold by 8:30. Andrew and I played Hangman (No, really. On Lucy's MagnaDoodle.) on our bed until we were sure they were both out, and then we tiptoed downstairs to be adults. It was blissful. Of course, once we went to bed around 10:30, Lucy was up all night, banging on her door in sorrow, calling for us to save her. Molly also didn't sleep in her own room all night. When I came up for bed, I brought her in to the Pack-n-Play because her room was a bit too hot for a baby her age. All in all, moderate success.

No comments: