03 June 2009

Massive Photo Update

Let's start with last weekend. It was awesome. It was my 26th birthday and I had a blast. We went to Ben and Jenna's wedding on Friday night, which was so fun. I had a biiiit too much to drink, but it was a wonderful date and the wedding was gorgeous!


On Saturday morning, Andrew and I packed up the girls and we met Mom and Brendan at the Double T for a birthday breakfast. We had lots of fun, just like always!





We then headed south for a day in Annapolis. It's a beautiful town and we both love the boats and all the shops. It was Lucy's first time there and she loved waving at the boats on Ego Alley.

We stopped for ice cream downtown and Lucy had a great time with her very own cone!



After our ice cream we went to Annapolis Mall and shopped for awhile, and then we met Calvin and Katherine for a late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. After we stuffed ourselves, they came home with us and we all visited for a long time. It was so nice to catch up. We also got a little time with Lisa, Michael and the kids. A perfect birthday!


We're back up here now and the girls have been keeping me VERY busy this week! I haven't even left the house, but the days have been flying!

Lucy cooking with Mommy!

Our bendy baby! She's so flexible it's scary!

Not a fan of being on her tummy, but she manages!


The Pacifier Bandit rocking a double look. She no longer sleeps with them, but I can't for the life of me stop her from stealing them from Molly!

Kids, never let your dragon play with velcro food.

A little bit of our summer reading list. All highly recommended at the moment! I'm loving Animal, Vegetable Miracle and I can't wait to start Julie and Julia!

5 comments:

Katie E. said...

I really want to read Julie and Julia too! I just saw the trailer for the movie, and it looks really cute. I'd really like to read the book before it comes out.

Lisa Marie said...

hey! I saw "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" at our library and it was on a shelf that was "recommended by our staff"... what's it about? Have you read the Janet Evanovich books? I heard they were really good and funny so I started reading them- thought they'd be a good "no brainer- beach read" type, just for relaxation. It IS funny and kinda cute, but there's a lot more profanity and craziness than I expected which is a shame :( not sure if i'll keep reading them or move on to something else.

Kelsey said...

I LOVED Julie and Julia--I've actually read it twice and am seriously looking forward to the movie.

Molly's hair looks so red in that first photo! Maybe she'll be taking after her sister in no time...

-Nestie BellaKelsey

Amber said...

I love your pictures! Lucy & Molly look nothing alike but are both so so adorable :). I really enjoy all the cute pictures you post of them! And you're looking good yourself there Mama! You'll have to tell me your secret, Lord knows Im gonna need it :p. I wish I would have gotten to talk to you & Andy at the wedding :p... it was such a busy night!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of great times!
Makes us appreciate even more the time we had with everyone back there.
Wonderful pictures!! Super picture of you with your Mom. Life is good in your corner of the world.
God bless,
Grandma and Grandpa