21 June 2009

Movin' To The Country...


Giddyup, y'all! You know we love to move, and this is one of our most exciting yet! The house is under contract and we're heading deeper into the Maryland countryside. This time we're moving into a pre-Civil War farmhouse outside of Cumberland. It's surely haunted and leaky, so we're psyched. And it's not ours, so we can enjoy the "rustic history" without worrying about who's going to pay for repairs! We couldn't be happier about this next little jaunt.

See that big red brick with the crack down the side? That's our baby!










8 comments:

Katie E. said...

Wow, how picturesque! When do we get to see what the inside looks like?

Jessica said...

OMGoodness I am sooooooooo jealous. That is exactly the type of property we are looking for right now. Your girls are going to have so much fun running around outside!!

Lisa Marie said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!! What does that house have like 20 bedrooms!?? lol. I have a feeling you're going to want to buy it after renting it! It looks beautiful!!! i can't wait to come and see!!! I want to come see!!! :) I'll "help" all I can... lock the kids out in the yard or something and help you unpack! It's beautiful. Congrats!

SpunkyToes said...

Look at all that room! I would be excited to. Looks like a great place to make some childhood memories.

Marcia said...

Love this property!!! There is so much charm!

Suzanne said...

How cool is that?!!

Sarah Jane said...

Moving to the country.....makes me thing....gonna eat a lot of peaches!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I haven't been fishing since like, I dunno, 6th grade. I just may have to call Mr. Cooke and see if he wants to teach a fat kid how to fish again lol.