12 June 2009

Impatience Wins Again...

Drumroll please...we have a winner! The winner of this gorgeous family locket made by the amazing Melissa is #9! Congratulations, Cindy! You'd better get to naming that little girl so you can order your necklace!
As for the rest of you, please visit Melissa's awesome store. I think I'm going to do some major Christmas shopping there this year - as a matter of fact, Etsy now thrills me to the point that I believe almost ALL of my Christmas shopping will be done there. But after hearing my locket clacking and jingling as I take care of my little sweeties, I think I'm going to start with Melissa! I'd like to give a giant thank-you to Melissa for her participation in this contest. It was my first and it definitely won't be my last. Thanks Melissa - from first glance at your store to now, you've been a dream to work with. I'll be sending Cindy your way to collect her fabulous necklace!

2 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

OH MY!!! YEAH! I knew there was a reason I was up at midnight! But I don't need name pressure yet!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Brag About It ... said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Thank you to all for your entries, the kind and gentel words and beautiful comments!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives for the past week.

It is been a blast!

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS :)

Sincerely,

Melissa