09 July 2007

Blog Changes

I changed the blog a little bit...today has been a quiet day. I decided to try my Shape Cardio workout DVD. Ha. I looked like an idiot trying to do the steps. They go so fast! All that ballet was for nothing....sorry Mom...I ended up just dancing around the room and making up my own steps. Then I made Mac-N-Cheese.
Lucy has been a good girl today- we're going to leave here at 4 to run by the PO, the Grocery Store and the Laundromat. I desperately need to buy food, but I'm a little afraid that the car is going to poop out on me...we need to buy a new one, like, yesterday. Sigh.
Andrew is going to meet us at the house at 5 to help me unload groceries, then we're going to head down to the track for a good workout before dinner.
So, I am going to get moving and get things cleaned up around here. I need to finish the dishes, clean the bedroom, make the bed, pick up the living room, finish unpacking the car and clean the bathroom. All of this with that little monkey on my back. Maybe she'll watch the shower curtain long enough for me to get my stuff done...

2 comments:

Jennifer Merkel said...

Love the Changes!
That picture on the top is so cute!
I am praying that you find a car that you can live with... soon.

Bonnie said...

You have a precious little girl. I am adding you to my blog. your nestie friend, Bonnie