27 July 2007

WHEW

Lucy and I had an exhausting day, and she's down for a nap while i blog with burning eyes! We went to the PO, we changed our Comcast address, we changed our electric address, we went to Walmart and bought all sorts of things to paint her shelves, we went out to lunch with Daddy and we picked up the laundry. We were also accosted by an overly excited elderly woman at Walmart, and we picked out new jeans for me. Just a few pounds left to go! I think I'm over the 6 week plateau and losing again. I'm hoping to get to 125 before I stop! I bought jeans in the juniors section, so I'm pleased, but I still have to figure out what to do with that little belly pouch that you get after you deliver. It's slowly going down, but not enough to make me anxious to conceive another child anytime soon...
Andrew should be home any time and we're going to get crackin' on the packin'! I think we'll work on Lucy's shelf tonight and work on packing tomorrow. Her shelf is going to be so cute. I also bought little wooden flower hooks that I need to paint, and little wooden signs that say "dream" and "smile" that I need to paint. I am so excited about doing a nursery, having waited so long past her birth. We bought her bedding, and it's just so cute.
Ok, I really need to go and get this place in shape before Andrew gets home. It's....scary.

No comments: