18 July 2007

Bumbo Cat

So, we had a funny night last night. Andrew and I have a lot of those.

Last night I was telling Andrew that Lucy got a vote in the Picture of The Week challenge on the Nest. We were laughing about it, and he asked me what was coming up next. I told him it was Babies With Pets, and I was sad that I couldn't enter Lu, because we don't have a pet. We were sitting in the living room chatting about pets. There was a knock on the front door, and I opened it, and there is Jesse. At his feet is a tiny kitten, who bounces right through the door. Andrew and I stared at each other, thinking that this was a little odd.
We played with the kitten for a little while, and then put him back outside, since we knew nothing about him and Lucy hasn't had any shots yet or anything. And he was SUPER rambunctious. We toyed with the idea of keeping him, but we're buying new leather furniture in two weeks, so....no.
We put him outside, and decided about 45 minutes later to go for a walk.
He was still there waiting for us, and went with us on our walk. We managed to lose him somewhere around Sandspring Saloon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and story. Isn't it easy to toy with the idea of keeping a kitten or a puppy, but your head is saying "No"? Been there and then done that!!
Lucy has the cutest little nose in all the world. Her profile is a winner. We've enjoyed all the pictures and blog entries so much.
God bless each of you.
Grandma Susie and Grandpa Dick