19 July 2007

Good Little Napper

Lucy was only up for about an hour and a half, but she was screaming, and I do mean screaming for a nap, so I'm going to work on my pictures a little bit longer. I can do anything but work on the computer when she's awake, so the minute she goes down, I'm on this thing doing what I need to do.
Last night, we had an excellent dinner, and I will post it now. It tasted like a spicy tetrazzini, but without alllllll the ingredients. It was delicious.
I post my recipes a little simpler than most people, but if you can't assemble a chicken casserole, you don't deserve to reap the benefits of my creativity.
Oven on 350.
Cut up and saute two large boneless skinless chicken breasts. Drain.
Boil a box of penne. Drain.
Dice up a green pepper and a yellow onion.
Open two cans of Campbell's Pepperjack Soup- I think it's a limited edition, but every time i find I freak out because it's so good.
Mix the pepper, onion, soup, chicken and some milk together.
Put the pasta on the bottom of a 9X13 pan. Cover with soup and chicken mixture. Cover with cheeze. I used provolone, but I think cheddar was be much better. Andrew says it needs to be shredded.
Bake for about....oh....20 minutes or until warmed through.
SO GOOD.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

YUM!! sounds easy...right up my alley!! This is going on my menu this week..thanks!!